PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE WE PREFER TO WORK FACE TO FACE
WE ARE HAPPY WORKING REMOTELY USING PHONE AND VIDEO.
We are a group of development facilitators working predominantly with doctors, clinical and administrative teams in primary and secondary care, and in educational settings. We facilitate using a range of techniques including coaching, mentoring, supervision, team appraisal, team development, organisational consultancy and strategic planning. We help individuals and teams ask and answer the important and challenging questions that are central to optimum performance, sustainability, managing the challenge of constant change and. We help individuals and teams communicate, plan and hopefully succeed. On the way we aim to help you solve some problems, grow as effective managers, leaders and team members; while enjoying the journey.
Growth and positive development of individuals and teams is what we do. Our shared core beliefs include:
- The value we place on helping others help themselves
- That we celebrate achievements and that problem solving can be enjoyable.
- That learning from what we find challenging and difficult is central to the growth of our individual and collective impact and effectiveness.
- That a team and individuals benefits from a diversity of ideas.
- That Leadership and other key roles in a team or for an individual need regular attention especially at times of change.
- That a teams dynamic (or process) is a mirror of and is mirrored in the outcome (or task) of the team.
- That personal and team development is central to working effectively, personally and collectively. .
- That investing time in planning and reviewing how you (individually and as a team) are working is vital to maintaining well being, engagement and impact.
As facilitators we share a number of skills while holding a number of different and, we have found, complementary areas of expertise. We enjoy working together (supporting and supervising each other) as well as separately. Valuing our position as a freelance consultancy, without any vested interest in a particular outcome apart from growth and development of individuals and teams. We use tried and tested management tools, techniques, resources and processes, developed and adapted through many years of experience
We have worked in NHS primary care (General Practice), secondary care and different organisations (NHS, Independent, third sector and commercial). We have worked over the years with hundreds of different teams and supported a number of individual doctors through supervision, coaching and mentoring. We are currently working with a number of GP practices and now working work with emerging PCNs and with Federations.
If you would like more information than is available on this website please contact one of us.